Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the most paid celebrity by Instagram as he currently tops the Instagram rich list after taking over wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson ‘The Rock.’
According to Hooper HQ, a social marketing agency, the football sensation charges $1.6m (£1.2m) from his clients who advertise on each of the post he makes.
The news broke out after just a fortnight when the former Real Madrid player hit 300M Instagram followers to become the most followed person on the social media platform which is also the most followed.
Ariana Grande, Kyle Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Justin Bierber as some of the other names that made it to the list.
Like on the list of the most followed Instagram users, Ronaldo’s football nemesis Messi and six time Ballon d’Or stands seventh on the list charging $1.16m per post.
Full list For Celebrities That Charge The Most Per Instagram Post.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Football), 308m followers – just over $1.6m per post
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, (Wrestler)Actor) 250m followers, $1.52m per post.
- Ariana Grande (Singer and Actress), 247 million followers, $1.51m per post
- Kylie Jenner (Media Personality, Socialite, Model and Business Woman), 244 million followers, $1.49m per post
- Selena Gomez (American Singer, Actress and Producer), 241 million followers – $1.46m per post
- Kim Kardashian, (Media Personality, Socialite, Model and Business Woman), 232 million followers – $1.41m per post
- Lionel Messi (Footballer), 224 million followers – $1.16m per post
- Beyonce Knowles (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer and Actress), 189 million followers – $1.14m per post
- Justin Bieber (Singer), 180 million followers – $1.11m per post
- Kendall Jenner (Model, Socialite and Media Personality) 172 million followers -$1.05m per post