The Unit Managers are responsible for managing a team of Sales Agents and are also charged with the responsibility of segmenting the market, giving value proposition to the members and diversifying delivery channels of the company’s retail products and services to grow the available market share as well as giving feedback on market practices and competitor analysis and intelligence in order to boost JHICU profitable growth.
• Recruiting, retaining and managing sales agents
• Servicing and offering after sales services to all Jubilee Health clients
• Organizing and coordinating unit activities – activations – to grow the customer base for the members in the unit.
• Portfolio management to ensure good persistency of JHICU Clients
• Prospecting and enlisting potential clients to Jubilee Health Insurance
• Liaison between Jubilee Health Insurance and clients in terms of policy and other relevant communications.
• Ensuring that you give the members the guidelines to ensure business retention and growth.
• Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
• Training and offering leadership to sales agents.
• Providing management with regular reports in your area of work and key action areas that need attention and following up to ensure implementation / remedial measures are taken.
• Preparing and submitting regular & timely reports on marketing activities in your jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place.
• Preparing, transmitting and strategizing in consultation with the Retail Sales Manager on overall business acquisition efforts.
• Responsible for deciding how to approach tasks and develop plan to accomplish the set targets
• Responsible for distributing information to the unit members and stakeholders
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Sales Force Management
• Time Management skills
• Positive Attitude
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Regulatory/market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Ownership & Commitment
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Certificate of Proficiency (COP) is an added advantage
• Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales
• Experience in managing a team.
• Unit Managers will receive a monthly retainer and a commission payment for the sales they close.
• JHICU also has Competitive reward schemes on top of commission.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together with your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to email@example.com quoting clearly the Position in the subject line note later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday 31st August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.