The position holders will be responsible to sell various products of Jubilee Health Insurance Company.
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your line manager from time to time.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Positive Attitude
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledgeable about the sales cycles.
• Market Awareness
• Customer centricity.
• Ownership & Commitment
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Field.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
• One (1) year experience in sales required
• Sales Agents will be rewarded by a commission payment for the sales they close.
• JHICU also has Competitive reward schemes on top of commission.
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together with your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting clearly the Position in the subject line note later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday 31st August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022