|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
Administration Jobs in Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
29 January 2021
Within Uganda , Moroto , East Africa
MEAL Officer (Moroto)
The job holder is responsible for supporting the MEAL function in relatively small awards with few indicators in designing and implementation of basic MEAL tools to adequately plan, monitor, and report in an accurate and timely manner on program performance. In collaboration with the Regional MEAL Manager, Head of MEAL, Sub Area Manger and the Programme team, the job holder ensures that the Programme undertakes routine monitoring & data quality assessment, information sharing, collecting, tracking and responding to feedback and complaints from Programme stakeholders. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum of one year working experience in monitoring and evaluation (preferably in education/protection/Livelihoods/Health and Nutrition related programmes with an International NGO. :
• Additional training and experience in biostatistics or monitoring and evaluation and MIS of an added advantage. :
• Training and mentorship of Community based volunteers, Sub-county as well as District level partners in data collection management and reporting. :
• Experience of working with local partners and District Local Government in Child Rights Governance, Health, Nutrition, Education and Child Protection is an added advantage. :
• Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must. Microsoft office especially word, spreadsheet (Excel), Access, SPSS and GIS applications). :
• Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team. :
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures:
• Knowledge and use of various survey methods for monitoring of different programs. :
• Training and mentorship of Community based volunteers, Sub-county as well as District level partners in data collection management and reporting.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Minimum of one year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.uganda.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Application closes on 29th January 2021 at midnight Uganda time.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent, persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents