|Date Posted||March 22, 2021|
Education Jobs in Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kamuli , East Africa
On behalf of our client a Non-Government Organization (NGO), we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position Headteacher.
The Head Teacher will take overall responsibility for the organization, management and conduct of the school in accordance with the school’s Articles of Association and policies and in consultation with the Governing Body and its scheme of delegation. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• In charge of overall administration and management of the School;
• Plans for physical development of the School and Professional development of the staff;
• Plans, organizes, directs and co-ordinates the teaching programmes and activities of staff and students;
• Ensures proper planning, budgeting and accountability for the school activities and resources in consultation with the Board of Governors;
• Co-ordinates the functions of the Board of Governors and accounts to them and the Ministry of Education and Sports;
• Supervises and appraises all the employees of the School;
• Directs activities concerning student admissions, provision of supplies and welfare of students;
• Performs any other duty assigned by the relevant authority.
Skills and requirements
• A Master’s Degree in Education.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant post graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University / Institution.
• Registered as a Graduate Teacher with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
• A minimum of Five (5) years teaching experience three (3) of which should be at the level of a substantive Deputy Head Teacher.
• Preference would be someone from Kamuli
• Strong Administration Abilities
• 30+ years of age
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to apply through email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.