|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Ryra Investments Ltd is a Licensed Money Lending Finance Company in Uganda by UMRA trading under the Trade Mark “RIPAY”. More Information about it can be accessed from https://ripayapp.com
Job Title: Accountant
Department: Finance & Administration .
• Making Monthly/Annual URA Tax returns and remittances.
• Development of Annual Budget in consultation with the General Manager.
• Entry of Company Accounts transactions in the QuickBooks Online system
• Handling of Monthly Accounts Payables and Receivables.
• Generation of Monthly Financial reports to the GM and advising on performance.
• Petty Cash Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or any other Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) with a Bias in Accounting from a recognized Institution
• A professional accounting qualification like CPA, CFA
• Experience in QuickBooks Accounting Package
• Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values
• Capable of working effectively and productively with senior management team members from diverse cultural environment
Personal Attributes / Competences / Knowledge:
• God Fearing with Integrity / Sound Morals -Good communicator in both written and spoken English
• Dealing with complexity -Customer focused and results oriented PS:
• A comprehensive background check will be undertaken
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Deadline for submission of applications is 8th January 2021
To apply send Resume and Capability Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org