|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Education Jobs in Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Uganda , Mubende , East Africa
NIFAED is a NGO) Non-Governmental Organization with the objective of empowering communities to participate and take lead in their development processes for sustainable development through the use and promotion of the Reflection ACTION PROCESSES. NIFAED provides services in Mubende Region with Support of Mild may Uganda.
SOCIAL WORKER (5 POSITIONS)
Duty Station: Mubende District
NIFAED would like to recruit a self-motivated and competent professional to fill the position mentioned. .
We are looking for the following qualifications and experience
• Degree or Diploma in the social sciences or related field,
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English required
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
• Must be spontaneous, and willing to work in outskirts.
• Experience in and Knowledge of Ugandan local governance engagement strongly preferred.
• Ability to ride and with a valid Permit is an added advantage.
• Applicant should be between 25 – 30 years of age.
Job Education Requirements: Degree or Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and application with two references to the address below.
Nakaseeta Initiative For Adult Education And Development
P.O BOX 209 MITYANA-UGANDA
Email: ttembo firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or submit your applications at our offices in Mubende Kirungi village. For Information, call 0704914285