|Date Posted||February 7, 2021|
Communications Jobs in Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
12 February 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
We are a fast growing, medium sized media firm in Kampala - Uganda. Established in 2019, we are a young but, vibrant, creative enterprise looking towards addressing the customers’ needs in content creation and dissemination for business, leisure and learning..
Description of Purpose
We are searching for a highly creative, flexible, multi-skilled and self-driven Media Production Assistant. The key role and skill for this position is cinematography; with the right technical and creative skills.
Key Result Areas
• Deliver the director’s vision creatively and technically in all visual productions.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to shoot film and facilitate creation of multimedia content
• Follow the technical workflow from pre-production through to post production.
• Handle end to end production projects meeting all elements of the scope, budgets and timelines.
• Develop concepts, scripts and stories for the creation of multimedia content.
• Quality management
Qualification and Experience
• A relevant degree from a recognized institution
• 3 years’ working experience as a cinematographer.
• Highly creative and good at developing concepts and ideas for implementation
• Excellent technical skills and an in-depth knowledge of camera and lighting techniques and filmmaking.
• In-depth knowledge of colour grading and post-production processes
• The ability to make creative and technical decisions that will realise the creative vision of the film.
• Ability to manage equipment, production budgets and supplier costs.
• A passion for the visual medium of film and a great artistic eye.
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills
• Great communication skills and the ability to anticipate and solve issues and conflicts.
• A sense of empathy and an ability to engage with actors.
• Ability to use good judgement
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver under tight deadlines
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements for this position, send your profile / CV to email@example.com before the 12th February, 2021.